McCain — choice of demoralized Republicans

Fuck it... McCain

Inspired by Red State Update.

And no, don’t worry, I’m not voting for McCain.

Comments

1. says

Yeah, most likely. People don’t believe me, but gun to my head I don’t think I could even identify the lesser of two evils in this case. (Not that I would even if I could identify it… “In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.”)

2. Sarah Howland says

I think anyone who voted for Bush in 2000 or 2004 should be disallowed from voting in all future elections having proven poor judgment of presidential character.

3. says

I’d be okay with that, as long as the same went for those who voted for Kerry or The Goracle for similarly poor judgement of character.

4. Sarah Howland says

Kerry and Gore never became president. I’m saying people who voted for Bush are culpable in-part for the damage caused while Bush was in office. Or perhaps we should just limit voting to those who can spell ‘judgment’ correctly.

5. says

@Sarah Howland

That was a bit childish. And BTW, can you spell Gravatar?

6. says

Seriously — an American citizen living in England is going to criticize (criticise?) me for using the favored (favoured?) English spelling of a word instead of the favored American spelling?

7. Steve says

Sarah, I don’t want you to spill your latte but as far as I’m concerned anyone who puppets the propaganda of the Hollywood elite shouldn’t even be entitled to breathe my air let alone vote in any election.

8. Sarah Howland says

Mark, I’m sure dictionary.com thanks you for your custom.

BTW, I think the crazies have found your website. Run! Run!

9. says

Sarah, I voted for Bush twice. Would you have me neutered?
    Was I happy with him? No. There is a long list of real shortcomings of this guy, but nobody can accuse him of being mean and nasty to other people like Clinton duo, for example, was . The leftist hated also Ronald Reagan – remember this? They also called him imbecile, and other nasty names. Robin Williams (for example) made his career on making fun of the guy, and Nancy. Yet, nobody could stop him from attending Reagan’s funeral. It was interesting to watch it on TV.
    I think, I better stop here.